Another year has passed, and so many things have happened in that time. It is amazing how much the blog and the printable collection grows every year!
This last year was a big year and loads of fun for us. I every year I keep going I’m amazed at the friends and wonderful followers that I have.
I love to be creative and there are always fun and new things to try.
Here are some fun facts:
– There are over 40,000 pages of free printables. (Most likely more than that, I have not counted in a while)
– There are over 1,495 posts on the blog with a lot of hands-on learning. Last year there were 1,120.
– There are 97 themed packs on the site. You could do a new theme each week for a year and a half and not have to look for something else. I hope to keep adding to these. I have a HUGE to-do list that I want to make.
– I run the blog in my spare time while raising my girls.
– The first printable on the site was some CVC Word Paths and CVC Playdough Mats. Look for some updates coming for the CVC Word Paths!
– I started all the learn to read printables to help my oldest with her struggles. I keep adding stuff because my girls love having different things to learn with.
– I make things to meet my girls needs. They are 6, 8, 10 and where 2, 4, 6 when I started.
– I have 5 notebooks of printables ideas that I’ve never got around to making. But I still look through for ideas. I started a new notebook this year.
– I always write down ideas from people when I ask for them.
– I rarely take a day off from making or doing something.
– There are printables that I make that never make it to the site because we use them and I forget about them. I have several gross motor printables that I just keep forgetting about.
– I always make notes for fun things I would like to make even if I don’t have images in mind for them.
– I have at least 20 projects started at all times. I work on some of them as I am interested or as needs change.
– This year I did start selling more to help pay for the blog and help me from going back to work to support my families needs.
– In the last year I made several printables to help keep me organized.
– A comment on the post or elsewhere always makes my day. As bloggers, we get very little feedback sometimes that comments are always nice to have.
I can’t wait to see what another year brings!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com