There are so many terms for kids to learn as they are growing up. And suffix and prefix are just of few of them. And today I have something fun for working on Suffix s with a fun fall theme.
The free easy reader book focuses on having the plural of each of the items on the page. It is a fun way to sneak in some learning in a fun book for them to have.
We have included links to some of the products and resources we have used with this activity. If you purchase via the links we may earn a small commission.
I love easy reader books. You can use them so many ways to learn. Plus this is a great addition to the fall printables on the site. It has several fall themes: acorns, scarecrows, apples, pumpkins, leaves, and sunflowers.
Each of the pages has one fall theme on it. You can see an example below of one of the pages. You can see the sight words: I, can, & see. Plus the word with the suffix s.
How you can use the I Can See in Fall Suffix S Easy Reader Book
A fun way to use this book is to have them underline the root word and then circle the “s”. This shows them what is plural and what is not plural. You can do this on every page of the book.
You can look at single images on the pages and then plural. Like the pumpkins is plural and the wheelbarrow is singular. There is a mix of these on some of the pages.
If you are looking for more activities with Suffix “S” check out The Learning to Read Suffix S Pack. It has 43 pages of activities you can use with kids. Plus includes clip cards, puzzles, and a non-seasonal easy reader book.
Suffix S Learning Pack
This is a fun pack with a mix of no-prep printables, clip cards, puzzles and more. All working on singular and plural with the final s ending.
What you will find in this pack:
- Dot the Word
- Write the Word
- Singular and Plural
- Marking Suffix S
- Coloring the Suffix S
- Singular & Plural Cut & Paste
- Roll & Read
- Follow the Suffix Word Maze
- Singular and Plural Word Bank Sorting
- Write Page For Puzzles
- 2 Piece puzzles with singular and plural words and pictures.
- Write Page – Write page to use with the clip cards
- Singular & Plural Clip Cards – 4 cards per page with CVC and CVCC words.
- Kids in Nature: Suffix S Easy Reader Book Single Print
- Kids in Nature: Suffix S Easy Reader Book Teachers Print
- Price $3
What you will find in the I Can See in Fall Suffix S Easy Reader Book
- Sight words: I, can, see
- Focus of suffix s for reading
- Fall Themes: acorns, scarecrows, apples, pumpkins, leaves, and sunflowers
- 8 page book
Check out these other Fall printables:
- Leaves Activities Pack
- Leaf Themed Beginning Sound ABC Clip Cards
- Pumpkin Life Cycle Easy Reader Set
Also, check out all the Leaves & Fall Trees Printables and Activities on 3 Dinosaurs!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com