Eric Carle has to be one of my favorite children’s authors to read. We can read his books over and over and enjoy them every time.
Do you have a favorite Eric Carle book? The girls each have a favorite book. For about 2 years I read Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? (Brown Bear and Friends), Polar Bear, Polar Bear, What Do You Hear? (Brown Bear and Friends), and Panda Bear, Panda Bear, What Do You See? (My First Reader). The girls would have let me read them over and over. We still do read them.
My favorite books of his is The Very Hungry Caterpillar. I love the counting and fruits that you can learn while reading it. Plus you get the days of the week. It is such a fun learning book!
We recently did an activity for Baby Bear, Baby Bear What do you See. It is a fun gross motor and book activity. Any of those books would make a good gross motor and book activities.
Also check out our review of Eric Carle Museum. It was great fun and if you can visit it you will enjoy it! The girls love it and can’t wait to visit it again!
Okay what is your favorite book from Eric Carle? I’m looking forward to hearing what your favorite books are!
Here are some of our favorite books by Eric Carle:
If you’re interested in joining this month’s book club, here’s what you need to do…
- Comment below and let us know that you are joining in!
- Pick your favorite book by Eric Carle (or a new one you want to check out) and read it with your child or class.
- Create an activity, project, craft, cooking project, etc. related to the book and do it.
- Come back and share it with us as part of a big Eric Carle blog hop on Monday, June 9th! The linky will be live for 3 weeks, so if you aren’t ready to post on the 9th… just join in when you can!
Here is the list of all the bloggers that are apart of the Virtual Book Club.
May’s author was Mem Fox: Green Yarn Sheep.
June’s author is Eric Carle. (May 12th is the link up).
Here is the author list! A lot of these authors I have read but maybe just one book by them. We always learn so much by reading lots of different books.
You can see the dates to link up below:
- July 14th – Giles Andreae
- August 11th – Aliki
I hope that you can join up with us! I love all his books and can’t wait to explore the books again with my girls!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com