This months theme is Seasons! I love the many different season there are. The seasons are always fun to see. I’m looking forward to this themes. What is your favorite season? I think mine always will be spring when everything is going from winter dark and white to colorful and green. I can’t wait to explore a few different books about seasons. One of my favorite seasons book is Seasons by Anne Crausaz. We did a Spring Yarn Tree activity with this book.
Here are some season books that you can check out. Yes, there are some older books in this list.
If you’re interested in joining this month’s Poppin Nook Book club, here’s what you need to do…
- Comment below and let us know that you are joining in!
- Pick your favorite seasons book (or a new one you want to check out) and read it with your child or class.
- Create an activity, project, craft, cooking project, etc. related to the book and do it.
- Come back and share it with us as part of a big Seasons blog hop on Monday, October 28! The linky will be live for 3 weeks, so if you aren’t ready to post on the 28th… just join in when you can!
Here are some of the people joining in the link up this month.
September’s theme was school we did Wheels on the Bus Gross Motor
October’s theme is Seasons. (October 28th is the link up).
Here are the Themes for the rest of the year:
- November 25, 2013: Animal/Pets
- December 2013: No Book Club!
- January 27, 2014: Greek Myths
- February 24, 2014: Presidents
I hope that you can join up with us! I love looking at all the different ideas! And like me this month find a new book to possibly fall in love with!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com