April has always been the real start of Spring for me. It is also has been one month where I do my most cleaning. This month it will certain be true. I’m working on re-organizing my house and seeing what still fits and what needs to be changed. It has been a challenge for the whole family. Everyone is working on this.
We can see the changes that are coming and that spring is just around the corner. The buds are on the tree and ready to blossom. Even if they keep getting covered with snow.
My goals are divided between my blog, family and personal. This allows me to work on different areas and a lot of my goals are easy to check out but sometimes just seeing the goal helps me keep with the goal.
April 2017 Blog Goals
I’m so happy that I got all my goals for March done! It has been fun to see projects go out and for everyone to like them. I got my new growing bundle out: Sight Word Easy Reader Books & Worksheets: Preprimer. It is a great series and I have loved making it!
April is going to be about organizing my ideas and plans for the month and summer. I love having tons of time to work on projects. I have several big projects I’m working on that I hope to have out but want to get them all finished. I also have some fun crafts my girls have wanted to make that you can look forward to. My girls have started to plan out craft and book time. It has been fun.
- Plan out what my month is going to have, so I can get what I need done and relax.
- Look for the 6 Days of Garden Printables from Royal Baloo and 3 Dinosaurs.
- Consider posting only 4 or 5 days a week – and get ahead on my posting by at least 4 days.
- Don’t buy any new supplies until May. (Yes, this is hard!)
- Finish 3 smaller selling products for the month – There will be up on Teachers Pay Teacher as I make them.
- Create a total project list of all started projects with projected release dates. Schedule steps for pictures and when we will use them.
- Finish up working on Logo & Blog Design and pick a launch date.
- Learn how to use my new newsletter I sighted up for – Send out first newsletter – You can sign up on the side.
- Update all the printables pages for new design – All Year long project.
April 2017 Family Goals
We decided to change things around in the house. That means decluttering everything. Things that were not looked at in the last 14 years are considered something that can go. We are spending loads of time really thinking about what we have in the house.
This means loads of time thinking about how we want things to look and where they will go in their new place. And also really look at if the items belong or are needed anymore. It has been an interesting look at what we have in our house.
- Declutter my whole house
- Read to my girls every day.
- Spend one weekend Computer Free for EVERYONE!
- Fill out TO DO LIST daily
- Make a weekly menu!
- Spend 15 minutes declutter one area every day until one area is clean. (Look for pictures on Instagram #kbngoals
- Make daily and weekly chore charts for my girls
- Fill out and Check off: Daily, Weekly & Monthly Cleaning Cart
April 2017 Personal Goals
My goals are somewhat the same. I’m working hard on keeping my goals going and doing my best. I love having fun things to keep me going. I know the goal of steps seems strange to keep but it keeps me going. And seeing these goals every month reminds me that I’m important too.
- Get back to eating beter and be accountable for my food at the end of the day.
- Daily Fitness – walking 5 days at least week
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day. Keep track using Fitbit Charge HR Wireless Activity Wristband.
- Keep my days organized and limit my time on task that take time away from other areas of my life
- Schedule my tasks that need to be done for: blog, personal and family.
- Take weekends off! It means no blog work at those times.
- Read or listen to 5 fun books during the month – Don’t always get new books, enjoy rereading books as well.
As always I’m joined by others to make goals as well. Be sure to check out what their goals are this month.
- SETTING MONTHLY GOALS FOR APRIL 2017 by MamaSmiles – I love her goal of making better use of space in the house!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com