Spring is here, and we are always looking for fun ways to review our multiplication and division! I know that we are always working on these math facts and having something different is nice to change things up.
I thought this spring set would be a nice change. I have included some of our favorite themes in this set. That includes the spinning pages, math fact house pages, and rolling math game. And now it is all in a fun spring theme.
We loved the apple set and my girls wanted something more spring like. And this set has a fun spring feel to it.
This set has a mix of hands-on and no-prep printables to help work on multiplication and division.
No Prep Multiplication & Division Printables
The first of the printables is the spring multiplication and division pages. Each of the pages has a number and spinner on them. They have numbers 1 through 12 for the multiplication and division. They spin the wheel and color the correct answer. There are three sets of the answers for them to color. It gives loads of practice. Plus there is no prep involved.
There are several no-prep pages beyond the spinning ones. The first is a wheel that kids fill out with the center being division or multiplication. There are flower math fact families that are great for learning math fast. Each of those has the three numbers provided to fill write out the number equations.
Another fun part of this printables is the flower themed math fact house for multiplication and division. We also use the spring themed flashcards for multiplication and division. It is a fun way to work on these. I like to laminate these to use over and over but, if you are out of sheets, you can use sheet protectors. The sheet has an option in color or black and white.
Plus this set includes a blank multiplication and division math fact no-prep sheet that kids can use a dice or spinner to fill out. It works just like the big one but has space for six different sets of rolls or spins.
Hands-On Flower Rolling or Spinning Math Game
We love the rolling math games, and I love having both multiplication and division to work with the game. Kids have loads of fun playing this game and reviewing their math facts. It works with a 6-side or 12 side dice.
You just have to roll and add the correct flowers for the game.
There is a spinner included for the 6 and 12 option as well. It means if you don’t have a dice you can still play the game. Another option would also be to use flashcards. There are matching flashcards for the set.
This set also includes an option for working on division as well. You have a flower spinner for numbers 1 to 12. You spin the spinner and do the division and then add the correct flowers.
What you will find in these printables:
- Spinning page directions
- Multiplication Spinning Worksheets 1 to 12 – No prep
- Division Spinning Worksheets 1 to 12 – No prep
- Math Fact Flower – 4 pages – No prep
- Math Fact Wheels – 4 pages – No prep
- No Prep Spring Math Fact Printable – No prep
- Flower Pot Themed Blank Math Fact Sheet in Color and Black & White
- Roll a Flower Bush Directions for Multiplication or Division
- Roll a Flower Bush Directions for Multiplication with dice
- Spin a Flower Bush Directions for Multiplication with flower spinner
- Spin a Flower Bush Directions for Division
- Flower Pieces for Roll or Spin a Flower Bush
- 6 and 12 Flower Spinners
- Division Flower spinners 1 through 12
- Multiplication Sheet to Write equations
- Division Sheet to Write equations
- Flower & Spring Themed Multiplication Flashcards – 1 to 12
- Flower & Spring Themed Division Flashcards – 1 to 12
- 6 pages of Spring themed Array Cards wth 4 cards per page
- Cost: $4
You can check out a sample of the Flower Themed Multiplication & Division here.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com