St. Patricks Day is coming up soon, and it is time for some fun bookmarks for it! I thought I would make some fun FREE St. Patrick’s Day Bookmarks.
These are fun for older kids. My oldest informed me that she need some another bookmark because a new holiday was coming. Even though it is weeks away, still she has liked the bookmarks. Plus it makes her feel special to have one that changes with the holidays.
I find at my girls get older they still like to have seasonal activities to do. It makes learning fun for them.
I try to make these something kids will find fun to use. There are 4 bookmarks on each page. They are all different with fun St. Patricks Day themes.
I plan on printing these bookmarks on white cardstock and laminating them for use at home. It helps the bookmarks last longer as well. You can also put a little ribbon on them as well to decorate them.
What you will find in these printables:
- St. Patrick’s Day themes: leprechauns, rainbows, pot of gold, and fairies
- 4 bookmarks per page
- 2 pages total
You might want to use these bookmarks with some of these Chapter books:
- Summer Chapter Books 2014: My little Pony, National Geographic Kids Chapters, Geronimo Stilton & Thea Stilton, The Kingdom of Wrenly
- Fall Chapter Books 2014: Princess Rescue, Bad Kitty, Notebook of Doom, Equestria Girls, Saurus Street
- Winter Chapter Books 2015: Oliver Moon, Critter Club, Franny K. Stein, Mad Scientist, My Little Pony: Daring Do
Check out these other bookmarks on the site:
- ABC Bookmarks
- Winter Themed Bookmarks
- Free Color Bookmarks
- CVC Word Family Bookmarks
- Preprimer Sight Word Coloring Bookmarks
Looking for more St. Patrick’s Day Activities and Printables check out all of them on 3 Dinosaurs.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com