Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Free Olympics Gold Medal Counting Easy Reader Book: Numbers 0 to 10
- Free Summer Olympic Easy Reader Book
- Free ABC Uppercase Letter Tracing Pages with Playdough Mats!
- Torn Paper Olympic Rings – A Fine Motor Craft
- Fireworks Skip Counting Mats from 1 to 12
- Glitter Olympic Torch Craft with Torn Paper Art
- Free Dot Marker Olympic Rings
Tag Archives: learning to read
Consonant blends are one of the areas you learn after some of the basic CVC words. These are when you put two consonants together and each makes its own sound. Today I have some free consonant blend ladders to help … Continue reading
It is fun to have a change in the worksheets and printables that you use to learn to read. The free CVCC I Spy works on works on the -ll word families and -ck word families. The CVCC I Spy … Continue reading