I know that loads of kids love dot markers. And I like having a mix of activities with them. When I was looking through my ABC I notices that I did not have tons of dot markers or bingo dauber printables for the letters.
I thought it would be fun to have the ABC uppercase and lowercase together on one set!
We have included links to some of the products and resources we have used with this activity. If you purchase via the links we may earn a small commission.
Each of the pages is just a simple dot marker letter. You will see that they have uppercase and lowercase letters together. If you are looking for them apart you can check out the ABC Dot Marker Set.
You can see the outline of the letters and the dots that cover the letters.
Things to use with the ABC Dot Marker Letters
These are just a few of the no-prep and hands-on items to use with this printable.
- copy paper
- dot marker
- bingo daubers
- color cardstock
- white cardstock
- abc stamps
- clear counters
- glass gems
- unifix cubes
- sheet protectors
Ways to use the Alphabet Dot Marker Letters
You can use any hands-on items you have. I love to reuse things we already have. And the unifix cubes are great for that. They just cover the circle and you have fun with it.
These can just as easily be a playdough mat. You can start out with the playdough in balls already or have them make balls to cover the dots. It is another hands-on way to use the mat. I like to put the pages in a sheet protector when we do the playdough mats.
Since you have both uppercase and lowercase letters together you can use the abc stamps in the circles. Another way to fill in the circle.
What is in the ABC Dot Marker Selling Set
Now I know that people are always asking for more dot markers and I can tell you have a WHOLE set of them! It has the letters above plus more!
You have dot letters with pictures, tracing, writing, and more all in one collection. It is easy to use and works with different levels of learning.
What you will find in the ABC Dot Marker Set
This is a great collection you will find a mix of activities and pages to use. Some come in color and black and white options as well. All great for learning the letters of the alphabet.
What you will find in these printables.
- ABC Uppercase and lowercase dot marker letters together
- Lowercase letters to do with picture in black and white
- Uppercase letters to do with picture in black and white
- Dot the letter lowercase with tracing, color and write the letter
- Dot the letter uppercase with tracing, color and write the letter
- Dot the Letter with big letter tracing lowercase
- Dot the Letter with big letter tracing uppercase
- 236 pages
- Price: $8.50
You can check out a sample of the pages here.
What you will find in the free ABC Dot Marker Letters
- All 26 letters of the alphabet
- Uppercase and lowercase letters on the same page
- No-prep printable
Check out these other ABC activities:
- ABC Dot Marker Uppercase & Lowercase
- ABC Folding Book: Dot Trace & Color
- ABC Dot the Letter & Find the Letter
- ABC Dot the Letter & Trace the Sentence
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com