This months Poppins Book Nook theme is Prehistoric/Dinosaur! Yes as you can imagine we have a lot of dinosaur books at our house. I’ll have to pick just ONE book out and that can be hard! Remember you are not limited to just pictures books for this. I encourage people to find lots of different books to read.
Here are some Prehistoric/Dinosaur books that you can check out. Yes, there are some older books in this list.
Also I do have a Dinosaur Pack that might help you out as well! I hope to be doing a small update on it soon!
If you’re interested in joining this month’s Poppin Nook Book club, here’s what you need to do…
- Comment below and let us know that you are joining in!
- Pick your favorite Prehistoric/Dinosaur book (or a new one you want to check out) and read it with your child or class.
- Create an activity, project, craft, cooking project, etc. related to the book and do it.
- Come back and share it with us as part of a big Wizard blog hop on Monday, May 27th! The linky will be live for 3 weeks, so if you aren’t ready to post on the 27nd… just join in when you can!
Here are the Themes for the rest of the year:
- June 24, 2013: Travel/Transportation
- July 22, 2013: Beach/Ocean
- August 26, 2013: Fairy Tales
- September 23, 2013: School
- October 28, 2013: Seasons
- November 25, 2013: Animal/Pets
- December 2013: No Book Club!
- January 27, 2014: Greek Myths
- February 24, 2014: Presidents
I hope that you can join up with us! I love looking at all the different ideas! And like me this month find a new book to possibly fall in love with!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com