Writing and paper always seem to be something we need. We are always writing something or doing something with paper. And my girls like to mix things up a bit.
I love having the holiday paper. This year I’m adding something for Hanukkah. A little something festive to go with the season.
Plus this is a great addition to the Hanukkah Printables!
There are nine different images to pick from: candles, gelt, dreidel, menorah, gift, Torah, Star of David, latkes, and sufganiyot.
These pages are so you can have fun with Hanukkah and do some creative writing at the same time.
The first style of paper has guidelines on it. This is a great way for kids that still need help making sure their letters are formed correctly. A page with guidelines and a namespace.
The second page has just lines for the lines. This is great for those in later first or early second grade and older. It is great to work on making smaller words and having them fit into the sections.
Ways to use the Hanukkah Writing Paper
There are many others ways to use the papers. Here are a few ways that we have used them.
- Write the story of Hanukkah
- Write Numbers 1 to 8 each night
- Write Hanukkah themed words – Get some from the Haunukkah Pack
- Practive writing sight words
- Write a book report
- Practice writing letters
- Practice writing numbers
- Practice writing their name
- Practice writing their address
- Practice writing their phone number
- Practice spelling Words
- Practice writing the day of the week
- Practice writing months of the year
- Keep a journal of what you do
- Write letters to grandparents or other family
What you will find in the Free Hanukkah Themed Writing Paper printables:
- 9 different Hanukkah Themes: candles, gelt, dreidel, menorah, gift, Torah, Star of David, latkes, and sufganiyot – 2 pages for each picture
- Pages with lines with name
- Pages with guidelines with name
- 18 pages of printables
More Hanukkah Printables
Hanukkah Sequencing is a fun sequencing of activities for Hanukkah.
The Hands-On Learning With Hanukkah Themed Word Puzzles is a great way to work on spelling for Hanukkah words.
Dreidel Number Dot Marker & Counting has numbers 0 to 20 numbers for kids to count and dot numbers.
Check out all the fun Hanukkah Activities & Printables on 3 Dinosaurs.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com