January went really well for me. It had some ups and down. I found that having the goals written down really did help me try and keep them. I think that goals are important. I think I do better when I’m working on goals. Goals keep us working on who and what we are. It gives me direction that I have not been gong on lately. I have started reading Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life. It has a lot of good points in the book. I will be using this book as a guide for a lot of my goals for the year.
These are the Monthly Goals for February for the blog:
- Update 3 download pages
- Work on my big project and try to finish
- Try and post 2 crafts posts or book posts a week
- Do 3 ideas from the idea notebook.
- Post LESS printables! Yes I know I have tons but really we do more than just printables! I just don’t always post them.
- Get projects in on time
- Start looking towards the 2014 Summer Program
These are my year only goals for 3 Dinosaurs. These are the same as last month, but it is good reminder for me to post again each month. I have been printing my posts to review during the month. This month I’ve been blogging at 3 Dinosaurs for 2 years.
- Be at least 3 or 4 days ahead
- Work on using more SEO
- Do at least one how to use printable a month
- Use a Blog Planner to keep track of posts and ideas – I am using
- Update old post with 3 links & make good Pin photo
Before I get lots of email about making less printables. I have a lot of on the site. I need more time in my day. So that means less doing things that take up my time during the day.
We are still having the theme for the year. “See A Need” It is going well so far. I hope to keep up what I can. I did great with some of the other goals. The laundry did great until the end. the last week I had laundry all over. I plan on keeping the goal of laundry. It will keep me on my toes. I also did get rid of some of the toys in the house. The girls know some of them are gone but most they don’t seem to be missing at all.
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day
- Make a menu each week (I may end up making my own printable for this)
- Do more reading together
- Work on everyone having chores
I’m still using the printable from last month for making my goals.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com