As I look back on the month I know that goals will be changing very much for September! School is starting and we are always busy once that happens. I know that I’m looking forward to it. I have a few things that will be changing for sure, but I think I can handle it.
This last month was VERY hard to keep to my blogging goals. I know they are simple but not all of them got done. I will be changing some of what I had been doing.
- Update and fix 5 old posts or download pages each week
- Get 2 new products out this month – Primer Sight Word Packs and a Surprise one!
- Work on some older age projects – Themed Packs for language or math
- Keep getting up early
- Limit my time or time my work on things so I don’t over do it
I struggled a lot this last month with laundry and dishes! I forget how busy things can be just running around. I know that I did not get menus made and it was hard to keep up with everything. I plan on doing much better in September. I’m trying to dig my way out of a very dirty house! I spent a lot of time digging through items in the house and deciding what was staying and what was going. I had a lot that went.
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day
- No dishes in the sink (or on the counter, stove etc) at the end of the day
- Pick one room to de-clutter each Week: Office, living room, kitchen, bedrooms
- Spend more time reading as a group with the girls
- Make a weekly menu to make shopping and cooking easier (New Menu for Fall coming soon!)
- Cook breakfast on school days
I did well with reading this last month but did not take time for fitness and it hurt me a lot. I need to make sure that I balance my life for what I need. I need to feel ready to do all things.
- Take time to really recover from surgery
- Get 5 days of a week of Fitness after I’m cleared to
- Get up and get dressed with my hair done.
- Take personal time to do something I like: could include watching TV shows I like, reading or just relaxing.
- Have two in house dates with my husband. I want to do something special for us.
Be sure to link up your goals for the month.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com