I love changing up what we are doing and working on something new. Christmas comes but once a year but the Nativity is one of my favorite parts. I’m always looking for fun ways to work on it.
Every year I work on something for my girls to learn with. The Nativity is such a fun story to retell each year and remember the reason for the season.
There are 6 fun Nativity themed pictures to pick from: Baby Jesus, Mary & Joseph, Shepherd, Angel, Wise Men and Star.
The first style of paper has guidelines on it. This is a great way for kids that still need help making sure their letters are formed correctly. There are two pages for the guidelines: one with a name and one without the name. You can see the one without the name below.
The second page has just lines for the lines. This is great for those in second grade and older. It is great to work on making smaller words and having them fit into the sections.
One fun way we are using these paper is to write the scriptures that are on the Nativity Bookmarks. Great for some fine motor and works on learning the scriptures as well.
There are many others ways to use the papers. Here are a few ways that we have used them.
- Write scriptures that match the picture
- Write the saying on the Nativity Bookmarks
- Write your own Nativity Story
- Write the names that match the pictures
- Write Bible section names
- Practive writing sight words
- Write a book report
- Practice writing letters
- Practice writing numbers
- Practice writing their name
- Practice writing their address
- Practice writing their phone number
- Practice spelling Words
- Practice writing the day of the week
- Practice writing months of the year
- Keep a journal of what you do
- Write letters to grandparents or other family
What you will find in these printables:
- 6 different Nativity Themes – 4 pages for each picture
- Pages with lines with name and page with just lines
- Pages with guidelines with name and page with just guidelines
- 24 pages of printables
Check out all the Christmas Printables here:
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com