Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Free Candy Break the Code CVC Word Cards
- Free Candy Coin Clip Cards
- Free Candy Subtraction Cut & Paste Worksheet
- No-Prep Candy Weekly Packs – Prek to Fourth Grade!
- Free Spider Skip Counting Mat: Numbers 1 to 12
- Free Spider Prewriting Tracing Strips – Easy Fine Motor Printable
- Free Bat & Moon Shape Easy Reader Book
Tag Archives: blends
Transportation is a fun theme for kids. And adding different ways to learn about blends while doing a transportation theme makes it loads of fun. You can reuse the easy reader book and use it any time of the year … Continue reading
Consonant blends are one of the areas you learn after some of the basic CVC words. These are when you put two consonants together and each makes its own sound. Today I have some free consonant blend ladders to help … Continue reading