Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- 55+ Pumpkin Activities & Printables
- Apple Sight Word Activities: Finds, Playdough Mats, Tracing Strips, Cards, and Puzzles
- Free Romping & Roaring N Pack: Letter N is for Nail
- Pirate Skip Counting Set: 2 to 12
- Pirate Themed Money Game
- Free Pirate Addition Sorting
- 115+ Dot Marker Printables & Activities!
Tag Archives: printable
You can change up how you work on addition math facts with these fun Apple Matching Puzzles! These are a great hands-on way to work on math facts. You can work on all the ways to add for each number … Continue reading
Multiplication math facts are something all kids learn. These multiplication matching puzzles are a great way to work on multiplication without multiplication flashcards. You can match the equation to the answer and have fun learning a the same time. You … Continue reading
Practicing math facts is not always fun for kids. When you make something that is fun and they enjoy it so much more. That is just what this free spinning multiplication printable is all about. It is a fun way … Continue reading