Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Free Candy Coin Clip Cards
- Free Candy Subtraction Cut & Paste Worksheet
- No-Prep Candy Weekly Packs – Prek to Fourth Grade!
- Free Spider Skip Counting Mat: Numbers 1 to 12
- Free Spider Prewriting Tracing Strips – Easy Fine Motor Printable
- Free Bat & Moon Shape Easy Reader Book
- Pumpkin Patch Zen Garden – Fun Sensory Play Activity
Tag Archives: sight words
It is fun to have sight word activities that work well together. Today I have a fun set of apple sight word activities for kids to do! This has a collection of sight word flashcards, sight word wall cards, sight … Continue reading
There are so many different ways to work on sight words. I love when you can mix it up a little bit. This preprimer sight word worksheet gives you several ways to work on learning the sight word. You have … Continue reading
Puzzles are a great learning tool and these flower sight word matching puzzles are great for learning and reviewing sight words. The flower sight word puzzles are a great hands-on activity to help learn sight words. Kids will have fun … Continue reading