Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- 55+ Pumpkin Activities & Printables
- Apple Sight Word Activities: Finds, Playdough Mats, Tracing Strips, Cards, and Puzzles
- Free Romping & Roaring N Pack: Letter N is for Nail
- Pirate Skip Counting Set: 2 to 12
- Pirate Themed Money Game
- Free Pirate Addition Sorting
- 115+ Dot Marker Printables & Activities!
Tag Archives: spelling
Consonant blends are one of the areas you learn after some of the basic CVC words. These are when you put two consonants together and each makes its own sound. Today I have some free consonant blend ladders to help … Continue reading
If you could not guess by my blog’s names we love dinosaurs! We have always loved them. Years later we are always looking for ways to explore them. We have even gone out of our way to go see dinosaur … Continue reading
I love using puzzles to learn with! Today I have something new with numbers and puzzles! I know that my girls love puzzles and I’m always looking for ways to put puzzles into our learning. We have Easter themed number … Continue reading