Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Free Candy Break the Code CVC Word Cards
- Free Candy Coin Clip Cards
- Free Candy Subtraction Cut & Paste Worksheet
- No-Prep Candy Weekly Packs – Prek to Fourth Grade!
- Free Spider Skip Counting Mat: Numbers 1 to 12
- Free Spider Prewriting Tracing Strips – Easy Fine Motor Printable
- Free Bat & Moon Shape Easy Reader Book
Tag Archives: subtraction
You can have fun matching subtraction equations and answers with the candy jar subtraction cut and paste. A simple subtraction worksheet that is great for learning in first grade and second grade review of subtraction. You can solve color, cut, … Continue reading
Puzzles are a great hands-on way to work on learning. The free space subtraction puzzle is great for working on subtraction for kids. The hands-on puzzle is a great way to change up working on subtraction problems by giving them … Continue reading