Now and then something I’ve made does not get out. Recently when going through my printables, I found some subtraction flashcards that I made that I have not put out! Today we have the free subtraction flashcards for 11 to 20! These are good for kids that are working on higher numbers.
These cards are fun because there are five colors for your child or class, to use. You can choose from white, red, pink, green or blue. Each of my girls has a different color they like so I’m always trying to make cards that they will like!
Each page of printables has eight cards. That allows for a decent size card to fit in their hands. I laminate the cards we use the most to make sure we can use them over and over.
I really like that I can print off just the cards that I need to use as well. I use these type of cards with the hands-on math in a lot of the printable themed packs. Plus they also work great with the math number bond mats.
What you will find in these printables:
- Subtraction from 11 to 20
- 8 flashcards on each page
- 5 Color options: white, red, pink, green and blue
- 22 pages for each color
Check out these other Subtraction Printables:
- Math Number Bond Mats: Addition & Subtraction
- Hands on Number Bond Mats: Addition & Subtraction
- Spinning Subtraction: Ways to Subtract 1 to 10
- Math Fact House: Addition & Subtraction
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com