Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Free Summer Olympic Pack Extra: Color by Letter
- 51+ School Themed Printables & Articles
- Sports Dot the Number & Counting: Basketball, Soccer, Tennis, Baseball & Football
- Free Olympics Gold Medal Counting Easy Reader Book: Numbers 0 to 10
- Free Summer Olympic Easy Reader Book
- Free ABC Uppercase Letter Tracing Pages with Playdough Mats!
- Torn Paper Olympic Rings – A Fine Motor Craft
Tag Archives: word family
Puzzles have always been one of our favorite ways to begin to learn CVC word family words. The CVC short vowel A sound puzzles are great to work on learning words that are easy to sound out with that short … Continue reading
Word paths or word mazes have been a favorite at our house for a long time. They are a fun way to work on the words, sounds and matching word families. You can have so much fun with them. I’ve … Continue reading