Earth Day is next week and I wanted to add something else fun this year: easy reader books. My youngest is really getting into these style of books.
We have been working on a lot of easy reader books for spring. This is one of the first ones that will be out for Earth day.
Earth Day is such a fun theme for kids to explore. We are doing lots of early reader books this year for my youngest who is in kindergarten. She is enjoying having something different to read with the seasonal changes.
I made these Earth Day readers for her to use. We plan on using them with the Earth Day Learning Pack.
In the free version, there is a simple 8-page book with Earth Day themes in it. This is an easy print book to put together for kids. It has two sight words: I, can.
What is in the Selling Set
In the selling version, you have the free version in single print and teacher print plus two other easy reader books, writing pages and word chart. The word book has 9 earth day themed words: paper, plastic, earth, cans, tree, recycle, recycle bin, bag, and plant.
The book for the ABC of Earth Day has the letters: e, r, pl, p, tr, b, b, pl.
What you will find in the Selling Version of the Earth Day Word:
- 3 Books with an Earth Day Theme
- Easy Reader book has 8 pages
- Word Book has 10 pages and tracing of the word
- ABC Book has 10 pages and the letters: e, r, pl, p, tr, b, b, pl
- Earth Day Easy Reader – Single Print
- Earth Day Easy Reader – Teacher Version
- Earth Day Words – Single Print
- Earth Day Words – Teacher Version
- Earth Day Letters – Single Print
- Earth Day Letters – Teacher Print Version
- Earth Day Word Chart
- Earth Day writing activities
- Cost $3
What you will find in the Free Earth Day Easy Reader:
- 1 Books with a Earth Day Theme
- Sight Word Book with I, can
- Each book has 8 pages
- 4 pages to print
Check out these other Earth Day Activities:
If you are looking for more Spring Seasonal printables check out the Round up of Spring Printables.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com