Summer time is here for a lot of people! It is time to get started on summer reading. We really have a lot of fun reading during the summer. Every summer we have different goals about our reading. To help out with our goals I have some new reading charts to help out!
I have several different reading levels at our house. last year I made some fun Weekly Summer Charts to help us out with our reading goals. They were great for what we were doing. I thought it would be fun to add some new charts to help with our reading.
My middle is doing book bags right now. She is reading the same books several times during the week to build reading fluency. I want to keep this up during the summer. To help out I made this chart to help. It has a place for the title of the book, tally of times read and is she liked it or not. This also helps me keep track of the books she is reading, so I can put different books in her bag for the next week.
My oldest is doing a lot of chapter book and book reading. To help keep track of how she is doing I made this chart for books that she might just read one chapter at a time. This allows for me to see how much she is reading in a week and if has enough books. It also helps me keep track of what books she is reading at her current reading level. Each spot has a place for 20 chapters.
What you are going to find in these printables:
- 5 Weekly Reading Chart for Book Bags
- 5 Themes for book Bags: Book, Beach, Summer, Ocean & Dinosaur
- 4 Weekly Reading Chart for chapter books
- 4 Themes for chapter books: Beach, Summer, Ocean & Dinosaur
Looking for other reading charts check these out:
- Free Weekly Summer Reading Charts
- Summer Reading Charts
- 30 Days of Reading Challenge with Reading Charts
If you are looking for additional Summer Printables Check these out!
If you are looking for chapter books to read check out some of the books we have been reading:
- Summer Chapter Books 2014: My little Pony, National Geographic Kids Chapters, Geronimo Stilton & Thea Stilton, The Kingdom of Wrenly
- Fall Chapter Books 2014: Princess Rescue, Bad Kitty, Notebook of Doom, Equestria Girls, Saurus Street
- Winter Chapter Books 2015: Oliver Moon, Critter Club, Franny K. Stein, Mad Scientist, My Little Pony: Daring Do
- SpringChapter Books 2015: Pet Hotel, Amelia Bedelia, Owl Diaries, Sophie Mouse, Heroes in Training, Dragon Masters
Check out all the fun Book Finds from 2014!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com