I can’t believe that June is already almost here. May was very slow and yet busy at the same time. I’m have been looking forward to June for a while. It will be when the girls are out of school and the start of summer. I’m hoping for a great and relaxing time. It is going to be a fun summer!
It is also the start of the summer so we need a new shopping list! I really do so much better shopping when I have these.
The idea of this post is to help me set goals for the month. These make it easier for me to break down my goals for each week and day. I work really hard to make sure my goals are something I can do and trying to push hard to get them done.
May was a slow month for me. I will say I lost a lot of the drive to blog during the month. I took part of the month off to recover and had posts done. I did not work to keep any of it up. Which really did hurt me. I did get further into two big projects but they will take a while.
- Sort out the summer blogging schedule
- Start next big selling project for July and August
- Get an update out for the old Summer Program from 2014 (3rd grade)
- Don’t buy any new craft supplies, use only what I have or really limit what we get
- Clean up my blogging area DAILY. This is so my desk does not become cluttered. I really do work better when things are not cluttered.
- Update 2 old post each week and update 2 download pages with links to the blog.
- Consider posting reviews of the self help and parenting books I’ve been reading.
- Come up with a system to keep track of printables completed but not out.
- Keep a better list of projects started but not finished
May was very interesting for me. I was recovering for two weeks and everything was slow during that time. I tried my best but I let a lot of things go and it really did show in the house and how everyone was doing. I hope to do much better in June. It is a new month and things are going good.
- Keep a TO DO LIST! I need this I get more done even if I don’t complete it all
- Declutter one area 15 minutes every day until area is clean. The areas will be: kitchen, stairs, my bedroom, the office room
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day. Then keep track on my to do list, so I don’t forget laundry in washer.
- Read more to my girls not less
- Add to the girls chore list
- Create a fun punch card for the girls chores this summer.
- Get ready for summer to be here and the girls to be home.
- Prep the summer reading and schooling area
- Get the girls out to a playground more often
Something happened in May that has not in a long time. I was more important than my blog. Yes that seems like an odd thing to say but I was. I let days go without posts. I did not try and do everything I know I needed to do. I was more important and I really did enjoy it. What does this mean for the future? I’m not sure but it will be something I think about. June will also be about me first before other things. If my health is not good, I can’t take care of my family.
- Read 5 fun books during the month
- Finish two books on my self help and parenting books list.
- Daily Fitness – This means fitness comes before ANTYHING else. Including this blog and printables, yes this will be a challenge but health comes first.
- Make 10,000 steps EVERY day
- Make a daily fitness log
- Stretch three times a day to avoid problems
Free Summer Themed Shopping List
If I have learned anything in the last month was that shopping goes much easier with a list! I did not once make a shopping list during May. I was way over budget on almost everything. A list really does help when you go out. I put the shopping list with the menus and it helps me stay on track. I know that it helps me focus more and buy less of things I don’t need as well.
Since we have summer coming up, I thought it was time for the summer themed one to make the menus. I find that when I print them out and USE them I do better. I am going to print them out and have them ready in advance so that I can keep it up during the summer months.
I did find out that I will print the two types of shopping printables on one page and it helps me make all the lists for the stores that I shop at.
What you will find in these printables:
- 2 Different shopping list types: single store or 2 multiple stores
- Two columns for your list(s)
Looking for To Do list and other seasonal helps? Check them all out:
- Winter Themed Menu
- Winter Shopping List
- Fall Weekly Menu
- Fall Themed To Do List
- Summer Themed To Do List
- Summer Weekly Menu
- Spring Themes To Do List
- Spring Weekly Menu
- Spring Shopping List
As always there are other posting their goals as well!
This is also a link! Here are the people that are co-hosting this monthly! So don’t forget to post your goals if you have them!
Something new is you can link up you Instagram photos of your goals and working on them! Use the hashtag #monthsgoals. I can’t wait to see some of your pictures! This is a great way more people can join up with posting your own goals.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com