Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Free Candy Break the Code CVC Word Cards
- Free Candy Coin Clip Cards
- Free Candy Subtraction Cut & Paste Worksheet
- No-Prep Candy Weekly Packs – Prek to Fourth Grade!
- Free Spider Skip Counting Mat: Numbers 1 to 12
- Free Spider Prewriting Tracing Strips – Easy Fine Motor Printable
- Free Bat & Moon Shape Easy Reader Book
Tag Archives: magic e
There are so many ways to work and learn CVCe Word Family words. And every now and then I love having a no-prep page that is great for reviewing all the CVCe words with different vowel sounds. Plus you can … Continue reading
There are many different types of reading skills that kids work on. CVCe or magic e words can be a challenge at times. These printable and activities are some fun ways that kids can work on those words. I’ve put … Continue reading