Do you make goals each month? A group of bloggers are doing just that. Be sure to check out all the goals that everyone is doing. This is a good way to think about things. I’m working on three different areas: blog, family and personal. You will see some the same each month and some change as we go. Plus scroll down for a Free Summer Weekly Menu Printable!
Each month I have been working on reading a chapter of Say Goodbye to Survival Mode: 9 Simple Strategies to Stress Less, Sleep More, and Restore Your Passion for Life. I find that I work on the goals in it more as I take it slow and not rush through the book. I have changed a lot of the way I am doing things. Having a focus for a lot of my goals has helped as well.
Last month I dropped several projects and started new ones. The Summer Program has started to come out! It is exciting to see how it all comes together in the end. I am working on new layouts for pages and ideas. I hope to get them done in the next few months. I also will be taking time to prepare for a break from the blog in July. It will be my first break so I’m preparing a few things ahead of time. Last month I finished a blogging class that I loved, but also showed me where I need to work on things.
These are the Monthly Goals for June for the blog:
- Work on the layout for the new home page and header
- Finish the remaining CVC pages that need to be updated.
- Update and fix 5 old posts or download pages each week
- Get projects in 5 days Early. I’ve doing doing on time but I want to be early with them.
- Update post for changes I learned
- Put out all the Build Up Summer Learning
I guess it seems silly to post these over and over but they are a reminder of what I need to work on. I have taken a few things out. The question is why do I still have these goals and not others. These are the ones that I still need to work on.
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day
- No dishes in the sink at the end of the day
- Keep up with menus for each week and make shopping list for them – See Below for your Free Summer Menu Printable
- Make a To Do List Every day – To Do List Printable
Last month worked on having gratitude in the moment. It really helped me with thinking and putting things in the right frame of mind which helped with many things. I have made my goals for the months smaller because I want to focus on them a lot.
- Take personal time that is not blog or family related
- I will take time to do my OWN reading every day and read 5 books – at least one self help or parenting book.
- Get 5 days of a week of Fitness
- Get up and get dressed with my hair done.
Free Summer Weekly Menu Printable
Since we are entering the season of summer soon. I thought it would be nice to have a new Menu to use! I really did enjoy using the summer menu.
What you will find in these Free Summer Weekly Menu Printable:
- 1 menu with with Spaces for Breakfast, Lunch, Snack and Dinner. Dinner has notes for main dish and sides.
- 1 menu with with Spaces for Breakfast, Lunch, 2 Snacks and Dinner. Dinner has notes for main dish and sides.
- 1 menu with with Spaces for Breakfast, Lunch divided in two, 2 Snacks and Dinner. Dinner has notes for main dish and sides.
Be sure to link up your goals for the month.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com