I’m always looking for paper to print out for one project or another. We love using writing themed paper. It makes working on various projects loads of fun. To go with the Talk Like a Pirate Day, I thought it would be fun to have some pirate themed paper.
I know that my girls love having different types of writing paper. The theme paper allows them to work on different writing projects with something fun that they like.
Pirate has been a huge hit at our house since the Build up Summer Learning Pirate Theme. We have been having tons of fun with the theme with a few things off and on over the last year. Plus this was a great addition to our Pirate Bookmarks. This week we are using the Pirate Themed Sight Word cards extra from the summer program to work on our sight words. It makes writing very fun!
The first type of page is the one with the drawing section. You have the option of guidelines or just single line to pick from.
The second type of page is just a page with an image and the lines. You have the same two lines as above the guidelines and the single line.
I always like to use the paper many different ways. Here are some ways to use this writing paper:
- Write a pirate adventure
- Write what you think your pirate name would be
- Use some of the words from the Pirate Pack to write about
- Write a book report
- Practice writing letters
- Practice writing numbers
- Practice writing their name
- Practice writing their address
- Practice writing their phone number
- Practice spelling Words
- Practice writing the day of the week
- Practice writing months of the year
- Keep a journal of what you do
- Write letters to grandparents or other family
What you will find in these printables:
- 8 different pirate – 4 gils and 4 boys
- Pages with box for drawing with lines or guide lines
- Pages with just pirate and lines or guide lines
- 32 pages of printables
Check out these other Pirate Printables & Activities:
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com