We have a fun themed week for everyone this month Pirates! It is always a fun theme to do with kids! We have tons of fun with the themed weeks. You can be sure to find loads of fun printable treasure this week.
I’m excited to have 5 Days of Pirate Printables with Royal Baloo and JDaniel4’s Mom. All three of us are very excited for this week. It is always fun to see what creative ways we can all make fun things.
The series will have math, language, and more! I can’t wait for you to see what the week has in store! It is always fun to create new and fun ideas.
Be sure to sign up for my newsletter to make sure you get notice of every printable and post that comes out on the site.
Roll a Silly Pirate Sentence – Reading and Writing Fun at Royal Baloo.
R Controlled Vowels Printable Activities Set at JDaniel4’s Mom.
Pirate Skip Counting Puzzles for Beginning Multiplication at Royal Baloo.
ARRR You Ready to Work on Long Vowel Sounds Worksheets at JDaniel4’s Mom.
Pirate Rounding Printable Game – Walk the Plank at Royal Baloo.
Printable Bingo Cards That Explore Colors with Parrots at JDaniel4’s Mom.
Subtraction Worksheets Used to Play Treasure Chest Match at JDaniel4’s Mom.
Why Did Pirates Wear Eye Patches? Experiment at JDaniel4’s Mom.
You can check out the Pirate Pack while you wait!
Check out some other weeks in this series:
- 5 Days of Pumpkin Printable Fun
- 5 Days of Red, Green and Yellow Apple Printable Fun!
- 5 Days of Ocean Printables with Fish, Turtles, Sharks and More
- 5 Days of Beach Printables with Shells, Sands and More!
- 5 Creep Crawly Days of Bug & Insect Themed Printables
- 6 Fun Days of Garden Themed Printables
- 6 Fun Days of Spring Themed Printables
- 7 Days of Medieval & Fairy Tale Printables
- 7 Days of Loving Valentines Printables
- 7 Days of Blast Off Space Printables
- 7 Fun Days of Winter Printables
- 12 Exciting Days of Free Christmas Printables!
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com