Prewriting activities don’t have to be hard. I know that not every child is ready for prewriting lines. That is what these fun printables are for.
Dot markers are loads of fun and a great way for kids to work on prewriting without tiny lines. It is fun and easy to use.
These are a great no-prep printable for kids to use to have fun with and use dot markers at the same time.
We have been having fun doing these dot marker pages! I just love activities that use dot markers. Each of the pages have several rows of dots for them to dot.
How We have used these printables
One of our favorite ways is to make rainbow lines! We take several colors of dot marker and use one color on each page.
One way to use these is to make patterns with the dot marker. You can have them pick the patterns or assign patterns to them. We have loads of fun making the patterns.
One way we love to reuse these is to use objects on the circles. We have used glass gems and other items. But one of our favorites is mini erasers. They are loads of fun and you can change them up for every season!
A fun activity we have done is put the page in a sheet protector and drawn a circle inside each of the dots. It is great for writing practice. And also loads of fun. Plus you can pick and choose which page to do it on!
If you are looking for more dot maker or q-tip printables you can check out the selling set. It has start and stop option plus prewriting shapes and more in the set. It is great for kids that want something extra or different with a prewriting theme. It includes the pages for this set plus a lot more options and patterns.
What are you will find in the free printables:
- No-prep printable
- 12 pages of Dot Marker Prewriting
Fine Motor Dot Prewriting Printable Set
Looking for more dot pre-writing printables or want it just ready to print and use. Then check out the Fine Motor Dot Prewriting Printable Set.
This set includes some of the printables above in an easy no-prep printable set. Plus additional and new printables. The sets include dot marker and q-tip no-prep pages, prewriting strips, easy reader book and more!
What you will find in these printables:
- Dot marker Prewriting Lines with start and stop
- Dot marker Prewriting Lines with start and stop with lines types mixed together.
- Dot Marker Prewriting Fonts with start and stop.
- Dot Marker Shapes – two shapes per page: circle, square, triangle, oval, rhombus, heart, crescent, rectangle
- Q-Tip Prewriting Lines with start and stop
- Q-Tip Prewriting Fonts with start and stop with guidelines
- Q-Tip Prewriting Shapes – four shapes per page: circle, square, triangle, oval, rhombus, heart, crescent, rectangle
- Q-Tip Prewriting Fonts with stop and start with guidelines.
- Q-Tip Prewriting Fonts with stop and start no guidelines.
- Q-Tip Prewriting Fonts with one example and one for them to make on their own with start and stop
- Q-Tip Prewriting Fonts mixed up in patterns in guidelines
- Q-Tip Prewriting Fonts in continues pattern in guidelines.
- Dot Marker Prewriting Line Strips
- Dot Marker Prewriting Font Strips
- Dot Marker Prewriting Font Strips with colored stop and start.
- Q-Tip Prewriting Lines Strips
- Q-Tip Prewriting Fonts with Guidelines
- Q-Tip Prewriting Fonts with Guidelines with colored stop and start.
- Prewriting Easy Reader Books Dot Marker lines – Single Print
- Prewriting Easy Reader Books Dot Marker lines – Teacher Print
- Prewriting Easy Reader Books Q-Tip Lines – Single Print
- Prewriting Easy Reader Books Q-Tip Lines – Teacher Print
- 154 pages
- Price: $8
Here are some other Prewriting Printables:
- Prewriting Practice Solid & Dashed Printables
- Prewriting Practice Printables
- Writing Practice Printable
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com