I’m really excited about the month of March. I have some really big goals and some small goals as well. I found that I meet a lot of my goals in February that I had not met before. I really worked hard on them and it made a difference in my life. I also let some things go and said no to other things.
One big announcement for the month of March 31 days of free printables. More details below!
Goals are something we can work on every day. Some goals have lots of tasks to do and other goals has small things to do. If you have a big goal break it down into smaller groups. This really does help the goal be easier to accomplish for me at least. How do you do your goals?
As always I break my goals into a three different areas: Blog Goals, Family Goals, and Personal Goals. This helps me break down my goals into what is working for each area.
I have one HUGE goal for March and I’m excited about it. I have been working really hard at it. I know that some people will love this next month. You can see more about it below. I have been doing really good about working on updating post and putting my best effort forward.
- 31 Days of FREE Printables! Yup, that is what March will be to celebrate 3 years of 3 Dinosaurs. I have 31 printables planned. Some seasonal and some you can use all year round!
- Get better at Goggle + again
- Start Smaller selling projects (coming soon)
- Start next big selling project for April
- Use the Blog Planner – Print and Use – Also think about making blog planner to meet my needs.
- Turn in projects early – this means well before due date. Getting projects in early means I’m less stressed.
- Update and fix 2 old posts or download pages each week
- Work on some older age projects for the upcoming seasons – 1st – 3rd Grade Activities – My girls are getting older.
- Keep getting up early 5 days a week and take weekends off for early mornings.
- Get better about Instagram! I really need to make sure I’m doing it every day.
- Don’t buy any new craft supplies, use only what I have for 3 months – I made 2 months 1 more to go – This really has been amazing to see how creative I can be.
- Clean up my blogging area DAILY. This is so my desk does not become cluttered. I really do work better when things are not cluttered.
This last month I really did shine on my goals. I made my laundry and dishes goal half the month and it really made a difference in my attitude and the feeling of the whole house. I know I don’t yell as much or have as many times I feel that things are over whelming when my house is clean.
- Declutter one area 15 minutes every day until area is clean. The areas will be: kitchen, stairs, my bedroom, the office room
- Have no laundry to fold at the end of the day. Then keep track on my to do list, so I don’t forget laundry in washer.
- No dishes in the sink at end of day! I did this last month and life was really easier!
- Spend more time reading as a group with the girls. We have been reading chapter books together.
- Search for more books at my oldest current reading level.
- Make a weekly menu to make shopping and cooking easier for me and if someone else has to take over. (Use Winter Menu)
- No shopping without a shopping list
- Cook breakfast every day – I found my girls were not eating as much when I don’t cook.
This last month I did something amazing. I had NO soda. If you knew me for the last few months I have been having more soda than was healthy and it was like a drug almost. I just had to have it. I can say that 30 days now that I’ve gone without I am better for it! I want to be healthy and take care of my health as a priority so that I can be a better person and better with my girls as well. I also need to make sure I’m putting my health and well being above some other things. When I don’t it just makes things bad.
- 5 days of fitness – Break down into smaller parts to help me get time for it.
- Become more Healthy in my eating habits. I don’t want to eat at the computer and no soda.
- Take time to unwind from stressful days and give myself a time out time if needed
- Listen to one conference talk every day
- Schedule my personal time! This means set a time and what I’ll do. This means in my To Do list, so that I can check it off.
- Read every day personal and learning
- Read 50 books in 2015 – I used to do this and loved it. Now I’m back for the challenge again. Parenting and self help book list I’ve got 12 books ready for the year so far.
Looking for To Do list and other seasonal helps? Check them all out:
- Winter Themed Menu
- Winter Shopping List
- Fall Weekly Menu
- Fall Themed To Do List
- Summer Themed To Do List
- Summer Weekly Menu
- Spring Themes To Do List
- Spring Weekly Menu
Day 1: Division Flash Cards
Day 2: Free St Patrick’s Day Coin Counting Printable
Day 3: Early Reading Printables BOB Books Sight Words Kindergarten Book 1 & 2
Day 4: Free Romping & Roaring Number 6 Pack
Day 5: Free St Patrick’s Day Dot Makers Printables
Day 6: Free Spring Pack 2
Day 7: Free Shape Playdough Mat with Tracing Shape & Word
Day 8: Free Digraph 3 Part Cards
Day 9: FREE ABC Uppercase Cursive Tracing Pages with Playdough Mats
Day 10: Early Reading Printables BOB Books Sight Words Kindergarten Book 3 & 4
Day 11: Free Romping & Roaring Primer Sight Words Packs Set 7
Day 12: Free 2015 Rain Calendar
Day 13: Free ABC Letter Find Uppercase & Lowercase
Day 14: Free Spring Weekly Reading Charts
Day 15: Free Dolch Preprimer Sight Word Wall Cards
Day 16: Free Spring Theme Prewriting Printable
Day 17: Early Reading Printables BOB Books Sight Words Kindergarten Book 5 & 6
Day 18: Free Romping & Roaring Number 7 Pack
Day 19: New CVC Word Family Coloring Pages: Short U Vowel
Day 20: Free Roll An Easter Basket Printable
Day 21: Free Easter Playdough Mats Printable
Day 22: Free Farm Calendar
Day 23: Free Dolch Primer Sight Words Playdough Mats with Tracing
Day 24: Early Reading Printables BOB Books Sight Words Kindergarten Book 7 & 8
Day 25: Free Parent Teacher Conference Notes Printable
Day 26: Free Blends Coloring Pages: Bl, Br, Cl, Cr
Day 27: Free CVCC Word Family Ladder Printables
Day 28: Free Spring Thank You Cards
Day 29: Free Flower Themed Writing Paper Printable
Day 30: Free Weather Pack
Day 31: Early Reading Printables BOB Books Sight Words Kindergarten Book 9 & 10
As always there are other posting their goals as well!
This is also a link! Here are the people that are co-hosting this monthly! So don’t forget to post your goals if you have them!
Something new is you can link up you Instagram photos of your goals and working on them! Use the hashtag #monthsgoals. I can’t wait to see some of your pictures! This is a great way more people can join up with posting your own goals.
Cassie – 3Dinosaurs.com