Search My Blog
Some links on this site are affiliate links and I may earn a small commission at no cost to you. Thank you! Learn more.
- Apple Sight Word Activities: Finds, Playdough Mats, Tracing Strips, Cards, and Puzzles
- Free Romping & Roaring N Pack: Letter N is for Nail
- Pirate Skip Counting Set: 2 to 12
- Pirate Themed Money Game
- Free Pirate Addition Sorting
- 115+ Dot Marker Printables & Activities!
- Pirate CVC Words Write Beginning Sounds Worksheet
Tag Archives: winter
The snowman theme is a favorite for me for the winter. We are always doing something with snowmen. It is a totally fun activity that many different ages can do. Today I have a cotton ball painted snowman. This is … Continue reading
I have always loved puzzles and matching activities with learning to read. And these free snowman digraph matching puzzles are great for that. You have a fun hands-on matching activity with pictures, letters, and words. It is a great way … Continue reading